Friday, January 27, 2012

Android Pro Widgets

Have you ever wished you Facebook widget would show all your friends updated post instead of having the select the next one? With Android Pro widget you can scroll all of your friends recent post form Facebook or Twitter. 


The app also widgets for bookmarks, calendar, messaging, and contacts. I have also noticed you can download a Google Reader plug in. I especially like the calendar widget. 
You can also customize how the widgets look. The best way I like to have them is completely transparent. It blends in very well with what ever background you have and you can also adjust the text to make it more readable to your background. 


One thing before you go look it you can download the app for free. However, you will have to buy a licence key which cost 2.49 to unlock all of the features. I will say it was one of the best 2.49 I have spent for any application.