Sunday, January 29, 2012

2013 Ford Fusion is stunning.

To the right you will see the new 2013 for Fusion. It is a very gorges car. The curves of this car are truly amazing and the front end just looks at you and says bring it. 


Ford did very well with this design and I truly think it is the best looking four door family cars ever. If you don't believe me think about it. 15 years ago the equivalent to this car was a Ford Taurus. Ahh now you see why.
Now there are huge changes to the engine. Ford will no longer be shipping the Fusion with a V6. Instead it will be coming with a four cylinder engine with different options in power. By the looks of this car I would say it needs a big old V8 option. 


The engine options are as followed: 
2.5 liter 170 hours power engine carried over from the previous year
1.6 liter EcoBoost engine with 179 horse power
2.0 liter EcoBoost turbo charged producing 237 horses 
2.0 liter hybrid that promises to be more economical than a Prius. 


Although this car clearly looks like an Aston Martin DB9 I am excited about its release. I may never be able to afford a DB9 however a Fusion very possible. Know I will just have to find a Bond suit to match.