Friday, February 3, 2012

Do you like digging holes

As a kid growing up did you have an obsession with digging holes. If so Gem Miner might be the game for you. It is a great game to waste a not so perfect winter afternoon.

What I really enjoyed about the game is how long you can play for. It took me about 8 hours to finally reach bottom. For a
moment I started to think there was no ending or the game was messed up.

The main purpose of the game is to collect gems and cash them in to buy more equipment giving you the ability to dig faster and longer. You conclude the game by finding a largest gem worth 100,000 coins. After which you will be able to upgrade all of your equipment to really get all of digging done.

If you start playing one of the most important tools you can get are the ladders you can pick back up. It saves you a ton of time from having to go back up to buy more.

I usually attach a link to the market however in this case I will let you do the search yourself. Just type in Gem Miner there will be three to choose from. From what it looks like there is an original free version and a paid. They have also released a second version as well.

Soon as I play the second one I will keep you updated.