Monday, February 27, 2012

Quickpic Update


For those of you who use Quickpic for Android there was a great upgrade over the weekend. The interface changed a little but nothing dramatic. It might a few minutes to get used to it but I actually think it is a good change.

My biggest fear when I saw the update was performance. I was almost certain it was going to be slower but I was really wrong. Quickpic seems to be much faster and the tools seem to be a lot easier to use. If you have not heard about Quickpic read my previous post ->Quickpic Review from GadX
Below are some of the updates on Quickpic 2.0

  •  Speed ​​to browse thousands of mass picture, without the process of back-office services
  •  Clear thumbnail previews, include or exclude the specified folder! Easily hide your private photos!
  • Greater resolution, better-quality full-screen photo viewer! And play GIF animation!
  • iPhone-style smooth experience: slide pan or switch, single / double-click or two fingers to zoom!
  •  Rich image editing functions: rotation, cropping, sharing, set the wallpaper, slide shows, sort, rename, move / copy!